Lund, 29 December 2017 – The subscription period for Dignitana AB’s (”Dignitana” or ”Company”) new share issue with preferential rights for the Company’s shareholders expired on December 22, 2017, and the final outcome shows that the rights issue was subscribed at around 94 percent based on subscription rights. The remaining part, corresponding to approximately 6 percent, has been subscribed for without the support of subscription rights. Dignitana has received subscription notifications without the use of subscription rights for a total of 9,570,189 shares, corresponding to approximately SEK 20.1 million. In total, the rights issue was subscribed to approximately 141 percent and the Company receives approximately SEK 42.6 million before issue costs.
Allotment of shares subscribed for without subscription rights has been carried out in accordance with the principles set out in the prospectus prepared for the rights issue and published on December 6, 2017. Notification of allotment of shares subscribed without subscription rights will be sent shortly to those who were granted shares.
Through the rights issue, Dignitana’s share capital will increase by SEK 20 274 112.00 to SEK 40 548 224.00. The number of shares will increase by 20 274 112 to 40 548 224 shares. When the rights issue is registered, BTA will be converted to shares. The new shares are expected to be traded on Nasdaq First North in early January 2018.
Erik Penser Bank AB is the financial advisor and law firm Delphi is the legal advisor in connection with the rights issue.
This information is information that Dignitana AB is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation. The information was submitted for publication, by the above contact, for publication at 19:30 (CEST), 29 December 2017.